- Platinum Medal, Great North West Competition, USA 2017
- Gold Medal All Canadian Wine Championship, 2017
- Gold Medal British Columbia Wine Awards, 2017
- Gold Medal, BC Best of Varietal, Okanagan Wine Festivals, 2017
- Platinum Medal, Great North West Competition, USA 2016
- Gold Medal, International Fingers Lake Wine Competition, USA 2016
- Best Light White Wine, Vancouver Magazine International Competition 2015
- Gold Medal Best of BC Wine Awards 2015 by Okanagan Life Magazine
The art of a winemaker evolves into something beautiful, like our expressive Riesling distinguished by its full flavour and electric character. Light floral aromas, layered notes of crisp Okanagan green apple, soft minerality and a mouthwatering finish.
Tasting notes: Fresh citrussy notes, with green apples and limes.
Food Pairing: Dare to pair this white next to steamed mussels in a creamy curry sauce, roasted snapper with lemon, or enjoy with a plate of fresh fruit and cheese.
Case produced: 320 cases$22.00 750mL