- Gold Medal, British Columbia Wine Awards, 2016
- Silver Medal, WineAlign National Wine Awards of Canada, 2016
- Double Gold, International Pinot Noir Challenge, 2015
- Best Pinot Noir in the Best of Varietal Competition in British Columbia, 2015
- “Best Medium Red Wine” Vancouver Magazine 2015 Wine AwardSilver Medal, International Fingers Lake Wine Competition, 2015
Fruit was exclusively grown on our Naramata Bench Sophia Estate Vineyard. This precious wine is made from a vineyard selection of hand-harvested clone 777 Pinot Noir which was whole berry fermented with indigenous yeast. Hand-punched down to ensure gentle tannin extraction and at the end of fermentation, gravity transferred to age sur lees in premium French oak barrels for 10 months. Bottled un-fined and unfiltered, our 2018 Reserve Pinot Noir is quite possibly one of our finest.
Tasting notes: It exhibits aromas of wild thyme, dark chocolate, black cherries and tamarillos. Its lovely acidity mingles seamlessly with its juicy tannins which will dance on your tongue.
Food pairing: This Pinot deserves to be paired with luxury; exquisite duck pate, filet mignon, or planed salmon.
Production: 250 cases