Chardonnay 2015

The Chardonnay grapes were harvested by hand, fermented, and then bottled right at our winery. The fruit was then whole bunch pressed, partial barrel fermented, and full malolactic fermented in 50% new French oak barrels. Prepare to be tempted by this wine’s aromas of citrus fruit, melon, and buttery oak. If you’re fortunate enough to get your hands on this limited bottle, pair it with some flavourful foods, like some baked Dijon salmon, California chicken, or go all out with some rock lobster tails.

Sold Out

Order Wine

Cliffhanger Red 2014

Silver Medal, International Fingers Lake Wine Competition NY USA, 2016

This version of Cliffhanger Red is comprised of Malbec and Merlot grapes that were produced on the Anastasia vineyard. Bottling took place after 4 months in French oak, creating mouthwatering aromas of raspberries, blackberries, and cassis married together with mocha and milk chocolate. The tannins are quite soft and easy to approach. 

Taste Profile: Allow your palate to navigate a firm acidity without the presence of sour undertones. Be sure to take notice of the fruitful flavors of cherries, both red and black, swirled in with mocha and chocolate.

Food Match:  Pair this wine with some Italian-style sausages, beef wellington, or a plate of jambalaya, simply to die for.

Order Wine

Cliffhanger White 2015

Silver Medal, BC Wine Awards 2015

Our Cliffhanger White is produced with a mixture of 80% Pinot Gris and the remaining 20% comprised of Gewurztraminer. We specifically fermented the wine cold in stainless steel to capture the varietal aromas.

Taste Profile: Your nose will be grabbed by notes of peach, lychee and orange blossoms intertwine with rich nutty tones.

Food Match: Pair this wine with some fresh prosciutto, vegetable rolls, or serve it with an asparagus pesto with pasta.

Order Wine

Gewürztraminer 2015

Double Gold Medal (Best Wine in Class), All Canadian Wine Championship 2016
Bronze Medal, International Fingers Lake Wine Competition NY USA 2016

The grapes were harvested on a cool October 2015 morning to keep them fresh and their aromas untouched. It was immediately cluster sorted and pressed. Then went through cold fermentation at 15 C in a stainless tank to unleash varietal floral aromas and taste.

Taste Profile: With its unique aroma which recalls ginger, nashi pears and overtones of lychee set the stage for this spicy and energetic wine.

Food Match: Pop a bottle of Gewurztraminer next time you sit down for a lobster dinner, or perhaps wash down some chicken wings or even enjoy with a fruit dessert.

Order Wine

Late Harvest Merlot 2015

In December of 2015 our grapes were harvested with a desired sugar level at 30 Brix. Then they were cold soaked on the skins for 72 hours and pressed.  The wine was veraciously cold fermented over a 6 week period in stainless tanks.

Taste Profile:  Our Merlot has an inviting aroma collaboration comprised of cherries, raisins, plums and cranberries, which is then augmented by a hint of cinnamon. The Merlot is silky smooth and finishes full and rich, a classic not to be overlooked.

Food Match:  Satisfy your simple pleasures with a glass of Merlot while snacking on some delectable deserts; fruit salad, chocolate, or cheesecake to name a few.

Order Wine

Malbec 2014

Bronze Medal, All Canadian Wine Championship 2015
Bronze Medal, BC Wine Awards 2015 

The fruit that made up this wine was handpicked, fermented and bottled on site.  The 2014 Malbec was aged in oak for 10 months.   Haunting  aromas of black currant, blackberries and black cherries dominant whilst soft, rounded tannins linger on the palate.   Drink now through to 2017.  Only 200 cases were produced.

Food pairing: This wine partners well with all types of fowl, or savour it with lean cut of lamb or beef. It is also adaptable and can be served next to spicy cuisine like; Mexican, Thai or Indian dishes.

Order Wine
Malbec 2012

Pink Mountain Rose 2015

“Favourite Blush Wine” People’s Choice Medal by WineART

This wine’s name was inspired by B.C.’s very own natural Pink Mountain, a natural anomaly created by the fireweed which blooms throughout the spring and summer months. Pink Mountain is comprised of 80% Malbec and the other 20% Merlot grapes.

Taste Profile: Fermented cold in 100% stainless steel, it captures the aromas you would expect; sun warmed raspberries, aniseed, and fragrant rose petals, meanwhile a hint of residual sugar balances the acidity just right.

Food Match: Pair this bottle with a melted brie, or some amazing seafood; tuna or salmon.

Sold Out

Order Wine

Pinot Gris 2015

Silver Medal All Canadian wine Championship 2013

Our 2015 Pinot Gris was grown on the glacial formed Anastasia vineyard. The wine was made from the premium free-run juice which was fermented in 100% stainless steel, capturing the varietal aromas.

Taste Profile:   This Alsatian style Pinot Gris produces aromas of cantaloupe and citrus notes intermingle with hints of spice.

Food Match:   Get fresh and light with the food pairings, some veggies, sushi, or shellfish go well with this Pinot.


Order Wine

Pinot Noir 2014

Double Gold, International Pinot Noir Challenge 2015

Our exclusive Pinot Noir was grown at Sophia’s vineyard,  carefully fermented is small bins for assuring of developing high fruitiness and lovely aromas of the wine. Pinot Noir was aged for 10 months in the premium French oak.

Tasting profile:    It exhibits aromas of wild thyme, dark chocolate, black cherries, lingonberries and tamarillos. It’s lovely acidity mingles seamlessly with its juicy tannins which will dance on your tongue.

Food pairing:   Try pairing it with a creamy mushroom risotto or some marinated grilled pork, you won’t be disappointed.

Order Wine

Red Mountain 2013

Bronze Medal, BC Wine Awards 2015

This 2013 Red Mountain is composed of 40% merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc and 30% Malbec grapes. Each varietal was nurtured in small fermentation vats allowing for optimal temperature control, tannin and aromatic extraction. We aged this wine in 40% new oak for a duration of 20 months. Let your senses soak in the smells of dark cherries, plums, and black currants, topped off with a hint of smokey oak. Bring the best out of this wine by decanting it while young, and mixing it with beef tenderloin, barbeque ribs, or some succulent venison.

Order Wine

Riesling 2015

Gold Medal, International Fingers Lake Wine Competition 2016
Best Light White Wine, Vancouver Magazine International Competition 2015
Gold Medal Best of BC Wine Awards 2015 by Okanagan Life Magazine
Silver medal All Canadian Wine Championship 2014

This premium 2015 Riesling was whole bunch pressed and fermented at cool temperatures.   This wine is exclusively available on-line, at tasting room and for wine club members. 

Taste Profile:  Find hints of dried apricots and orchids. The natural acidity of this wine is balanced well by the natural residual sugars.

Food Pairing: Dare to pair this bold white next to some red curry chicken, spiced duck leg, or some stuffed pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon.

Order Wine

Syrah 2014

Bronze Medal, BC Wine Awards 2015

The fruit that made up this wine was handpicked, fermented and bottled on site.  The 2014 Syrah was aged in premium French oak barrels for 11 months. Our Syrah presents vibrant aromas of dark chocolate, while pepper and floral aromas are complemented by the juicy inviting tannins. It is best to decanter this wine when drinking young.

Food Match: Indulge your inner carnivore when pairing with this Syrah, the flavours are out of this world when mixed with some lamb chops, a thick juicy ribeye steak with peppercorn sauce, or shoot for the stars with some chateaubriand topped with mushrooms

Order Wine

Twin Peaks Ice Wine 2013

Our 2013 ice wine is a combination of Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The grapes were picked frozen, pressed at -11°C, and veraciously fermented cold over a six week period. This wine flirts with aromatics of cherries, raisins, apricots and cranberries.

Taste profile: Cherries, raisons, dried apricots and cranberries are a few of the aromatics flaunted by this wine. 

Food Pairing: Take your sweet tooth on a heavenly trip with a chilled glass of ice wine paired with your favorite rhubarb pie, or next to a thick piece of chocolate cake covered in ice cream.


Order Wine

Viognier 2015

Silver Medal All Canadian Wine Championship 2015
Silver Medal, BC Wine Awards 2015 

The 2015 Viognier was 100% stainless steel fermented to capture the sites minerality which lingers well after the mouthful is finished.

Taste Profile:  This wine flirts aromas of pineapple, peach and orange blossom and finishes crisp with a hint of natural sweetness.

Food Pairing:  This bottle will work wonders when served with some spicy Mexican food, flavourful Thai dishes, or even some pungent cheeses.

Sold Out

Order Wine

Moraine is a family-owned winery and vineyard overlooking Okanagan Lake, located just minutes from the city of Penticton. From its shelf-like location above striking clay bluffs, Moraine peers over the landscape and water. These iconic glaciated white clay cliffs comprise the breathtaking Naramata Bench and inspire the winery’s land-formed name.