- “Favourite Blush Wine” People’s Choice Medal by WineART
This wine’s name was inspired by B.C.’s very own natural Pink Mountain, a natural anomaly created by the fireweed which blooms throughout the spring and summer months. Pink Mountain is comprised of 80% Malbec and the other 20% Merlot grapes.
Taste Profile: Fermented cold in 100% stainless steel, it captures the aromas you would expect; sun warmed raspberries, aniseed, and fragrant rose petals, meanwhile a hint of residual sugar balances the acidity just right.
Food Match: Pair this bottle with a melted brie, or some amazing seafood; tuna or salmon.
Sold Out$ 750mL