Our Wine / Cliffhanger White 2017

Silver Medal, WineAlign National Wine Awards of Canada, 2018
Silver Medal, All Canadian Wine Championship, 2018

Our 2017 Cliffhanger White is produced with a mixture of 71% Gewürztraminer and the remaining 29% is comprised of Pinot Gris grapes. We fermented the wine cold in stainless steel to capture the varietal aromas.

Taste Profile: Notes of lychee, honeydew melon and sweet pineapple are complemented by a hint of sweetness on the palate.

Food pairing:  Pair this wine with some barbequed honey glazed pork or a goat’s cheese and cured meat platter.

Order Wine